When is the last time I committed to something like this?
Hard to tell.
Against all the distracting forces out there. this was painful but
proud I made it.
Here is a look back on what I wanted to achieve and how it went.
Build a system for consistency
I managed to stay consistent though not fully leveraging the
system. With a strong start on planning and dumping ideas the
night before. The more we advanced the less I found it helpful.
I didn’t want to write on the articles I had set for a specific day and
quickly simply relied on what would come up the same day.
What worked though, is the idea dump process. Where any time an
idea would flow, it should go into a table that can always be looked
at if the ideas are not flowing. It helped saved some days.
This worked out as it got me to spend few hours every day doing it.
Taking the time to reflect
My MVP achievement.
I could not have thought of a better process to pause, think and
analyze my thoughts than what I just went through.
It helped me materialize stories I never shared before. Open and
close some I didn’t want to write about, only reflecting for myself.
I can’t say that I built much with the challenge. But hopefully, some
of my stories helped others to construct their projects.
On the topics, I wanted to write about, I stuck to it and explored
unexpected ones, some were easy to write for, some were not
adapted to the format.
Until next time.
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️