Today is day one of a challenge where I’ll ship a 250-word essay every
day for 30 days. Here is why and what to expect from my atomic essays.
Build a system for consistency
This is a consistency exercise first, a writing challenge second. Why?
I’m naturally curious and I like to test new apps but it doesn’t help me to
Since I discovered Notion, I feel that this could be the ultimate one. No
need to strive to find a better one. I need to build on top and improve my
system. Not only to be able to ship essays but projects after projects.
My background could be the opposite of a literacy one.
At school, I always shipped the strict minimum. Since then, I have never
tried to actively work on it. This exercise will help me with that.
Taking the time to reflect
This is a fast world. I don’t do medication, nor yoga. I barely take the time
to reflect on my experiences.
The concept of sacred hours could be one solution to think and share
Every time I stumbled upon someone or a company that was building in
public, I have learned more than anything else.
Here is what I’ll write on:
- Content creation: self-reflection, systems, and ideas for the future.
- Feelings as an expat a stretched goal
- Email marketing: learnings and takeaways
If you are interested in these topics, hop on and we’ll see where we sail.
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️