Often referred to as the best decision I’ve ever made. Moving abroad is currently being challenged.
A decision I took twice so far.
The first time was to give me some space to think about what is next after
finishing high school. I decided to go far and visit Australia.
I discovered a country, what time zone difference means, what working means,
what a different living environment looks like, what the southern hemisphere
feels like, meeting locals and people from your own country far away from
It changed me and people noticed that too when I came back.
Then after 4 years in Paris. It was time to go elsewhere.
My last internship to conclude my studies was the great chance that took me to Germany where I stayed.
An opportunistic move as I didn’t know the country and was ready to go anywhere as long as it was not in France.
The curiosity to see something else was the driver this time.
8 years in and a global pandemic make me reflect on this choice.
- What if I was still living in the same country?
- Would I be happy living in Paris?
- Would I have a similar life than in Berlin?
- How many more times could I see parents, sister, and friends per year?
- If life is about the relationships you have with people you love, why am I
- How do you balance between family and the family you are creating
- How does one make peace with the situation and move forward with it?
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️