Your potential customer has to go through a journey to reach your
Which you tried to make more peaceful by chopping against other
ads or fighting for a better organic position.
When they arrive, you have to create a special connection.
Not only to pixel them for retargeting ads.
This is the soft link. You need a strong link: the email address.
Collect it at all costs, but always prefer a native integration over an
exit popup which should be your last helpful resort.
When you have this special bond, follow these tips to make the journey to your store worthwhile.
Save a lost sale
The most revenue-driven campaign you can have is the abandoned
cart one. Shopify has some great solutions which you can always
spice up by using custom automation available in your favorite ESP.
For Shopify, it should be Drip or Klaviyo.
Life beyond the cart abandon
Have a plan when the previous tip didn’t work. This is where
the Engagement Blueprint becomes handy. The subscriber should
enter a campaign dedicated to his own experience tailored through
You want to keep your store top of mind and achieve micro-actions
that will help you close a sale.
Upsell the hell out of everything
When a purchase is made but also later. Always relate to the
previous purchase. This will grow your bottom line revenue without
extra effort. Make sure you have automation made for this and give
it priority versus any other type of campaign.
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️