Day 12 of this writing challenge and oh boy I don’t want to write today.
I just want to roll into the weekend like a bowling ball into the pins.
Two minutes ago started my 25 minutes of quiet time until the cartoon
playing next door is done and I want to write and publish within this
Let’s see if I can make it.
This is a weird feeling as I already believe that I accomplished what I
wanted with #ship 30for30.
To enable the system that will help me to write consistently and be able to process thoughts from ideas to finished products.
But one thing is missing:
- The system
- Write consistently
- The joy of writing – still not there.
As said at the beginning I always wrote the strict minimum on everything.
I feel like I’m tempted to do here as well.
But at the same time for topics like email marketing, I feel limited by the number of words I can put into an essay.
So I’m only focusing on the big ideas that I will use and repurpose for
No juggling with expression and trying to come up with a big idea that I
will process for hours on a white sheet of paper.
Here we go, 250 words of me rambling on this challenge I joined with
great excitement and will overcome with pride.
Perfectly finished in time and now I can go on and perform the greatest
strike of all time.
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️