We consume content every day.
Some of us produce content every day.
Meaningful pieces that were well reasoned and some others not so
But, When do we allow ourselves to reflect?
In my situation, this would have been my answer until recently.
Joining this writing challenge allowed me to leverage this sacred
hour to not only write what is on my mind.
But to also take the time to think about what flows in my brain.
During these moments, my thoughts are not only made of todos
I challenge why these are here. Stimulating even more followups
The fault is probably a bit on me, as that muscle was probably
meant to be strengthened in philosophy classes which I never took
Beyond learning it at school, knowing how to read and now listen to
books is key. To process the information and allow our brain to
make sense of it.
A muscle that comes by reading more books. Which again is
something I don’t perform well.
In business books, I would take ideas and apply them.
But not necessarily reflect on them.
In a moment where I have to make great choices in my life. This is
helpful to have a system to process and challenge thoughts, just
like I have a system to process projects in Notions.
Just for that, I have to say thank you #ship30for30.
Have you ever thought about how you allow self-reflection?
I would be curious to hear it.
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️