This week my savings amount was multiplied by 2.
Not because of my extravagant financial literacy. Which was
pretty much non-existent before two years ago.
This was not a subject during my youth. And I never interested
myself in the topic. A big mistake, but it’s never too late to
In 2013, I had the opportunity to decide on where I’ll spend my
time and what I believe this time will be worth in the future.
This time was spent working for Airbnb. Where I stayed 5
On top of meeting talented people and working for a great
product, employees were connected to the success of the
Which was rewarded by the initial public offering last year and
now the second trading window where employees and former
employees could sell their shares.
Here are the financial tips for my 20-year-old self.
You need to invest as early as possible. Even small amounts.
As they say, the best time was 10 years ago, the second-best
time is now.
Choose your job like a VC
You are young, you can take a risk to join a company with a
Look for ownership opportunities
Don’t run after a big salary, search for opportunities to own a
part of the idea. Shares in a startup, building, project. You can
optimize for a higher salary later.
As soon as this investment starts to grow, look for a way to
diversify. Reinvest some of your money into a different
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️