Email Marketing means everything and nothing at the same
Today I am distilling the term to concentrate on email marketing for platforms.
Where a platform connects producers and consumers for
goods or services. Which could be a B2B or B2C platform.
This is also where I started to practice email marketing.
Our platform enabled publishers to distribute mobile apps over an engaged consumer group.
I later joined a bigger platform and realized that besides the number of emails sent, it required the same strategy.
Follow the recommendation below to produce the expected
higher ROI from your email list.
Apply the Engagement Blueprint
This is the strategy that divides your emails into 4 campaigns:
onboarding, engagement, win back, sunset.
Where each campaign has a clear purpose in your strategy
and each email has a micro goal to achieve stickiness to the
Define your Meaningful Action
What is the main action your audience should take on your
platform to make them stick? Think Facebook and its interest in
making you add 7 friends within 10 days.
You want them to make one purchase or sell, but more than
anything else you want them to come back for more.
Think long term and use emails to pursue this.
Use Segmentation wisely
Leverage the data you have to segment your subscribers into
smaller groups based on set criteria. This will help you place
subscribers into the right campaign and send the most
relevant content to your users.
Tomorrow I’ll dig into email marketing for online stores.
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️