One extra benefit of #ship30for30 is that I am spending more time on a great platform that went through quite some changes since its inception: Twitter
Recently, I downloaded my Twitter archive to find one tweet I could not spot on
This archive took me through how much this platform has evolved and my
usage has changed over the years. For context, I joined Twitter in March 2009
Here are the Twitter eras I already went through
My first tweets are just a bunch of comments on random topics.
My favorite one googlewaving 🙂
Bots to repost anything
Some periods were only made of automated tweets from RSS feeds, automate
content posting. This was not necessary and should be remembered.
I became mayor of different places and my followers knew all about it. At some
point, this was the only content posted on my account.
When retweeting was not an official feature yet.
Is anyone still doing Follow Friday?
The usage was also driven by the tools used to tweet
Tweetdeck. My favorite tool for Twitter to follow specific topics and lists. Used it since even
before the acquisition by Twitter until now.
Tweetbot. Always been a big fan of the app and bought 2 or 3 versions. Now
that they changed to a subscription model. The native app looks more
With fresh new features coming to the platform, I’m curious to see how this
What is next after spaces and super tweets? Acquiring Clubhouse and
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️