Today was a beautiful day in Berlin as the sun was shining all
day and let us believe that spring arrived early.
The creation sky got darker when it was time to go back to
the writing process and think about my potential topics after a
great day out.
Finding a topic today was not easy.
Then I realized that today’s essay was all found: the process is
bulletproof and I already appropriated it to make it work for
Let’s break it down and see what else worked for my atomic
The power of deadlines
I write late in the evening as this is the time I feel good about.
But this also gives me the advantage to have a clear deadline
to publish before midnight.
This is great to explore ideas before creating full-length
stories. Can’t wait to go back to my best atomic essays and
This is the killer feature. Period.
Having the system to store ideas before processing them is
the single best advice given to all content creators.
Whether it’s a full topic or just a few lines, every idea has its
I already implemented this idea processing system in my other
The pre-brain dump the day before
This speeds up the process quite a lot. Spending 5 minutes on
one topic the day prior is key to save time when you have to
write the essay.
Let’s see how it goes tonight after pressing the tweet button
of this exact essay…
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️