Discussing with people in different industries is fascinating.
Whether it’s for curiosity, interest to expand your knowledge, help
needed at a specific time in life, the situation to learn other domains
are rare and should be cherished.
This reminds me of when we could go out and meet people in bars, parks, or wherever and get to talk about what each of us is doing. When you go down rabbit holes of passions to truly learn and not only do small talks.
If you always discuss and meet with people in your circles, it
doesn’t help to broaden your perspective.
One person’s experience is so narrow when you think of what is out
This also happens is when making a big decision, you need to talk
to different people to understand, compare and process the
This is what is happening to me at the moment.
I won’t lie, I spent an hour on the phone with one person in a
different industry who will guide me along the way.
And I don’t have any other topic in mind I could write about tonight.
He explained to me terms that are specific to his world.
Processes of how things are done.
The timeline I should respect.
What I need to bring to the table and why.
This is something I can read online but coming directly from
someone speaking to you is another level.
This is probably not my best essay, but that’s ok because I shipped
it. And tomorrow is the last day.
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️