When I discovered ship3for30, I was almost ready to do it on my own with the
Notion template that held everything I needed to start. That’s still the one I am
using to complete my writing streak.
Only, the cohort component and the assigned accountability partner would
be missing, they were the reasons that made me take out my credit card.
Shout out to @PitchDoctor for staying strong in the last stretch of the
Taking a cohort-based course is a first for me – unless you consider school
being part of this model.
This is new for me even though I have been roaming around the online course
world for some time.
In a world where everything is self-served, and where buying a course is only
the first step. This model could be the reason to make you finish a course.
As completion rate of online courses is often low: only 5 to 15% of people
buying online courses, finish them.
Another large percentage never start them. Saving for later by entering their
I’m not saying that this is a bulletproof method, as we’ve seen quite some
shippers from this cohort drop the ball along the way.
It allows bringing a social pressure brick into the learning scheme.
One additional element that would make the experience even better and foster
more connection: a trust circle composed of more than one pair of shippers.
It seems like some were already formed organically. But like the assignment of
the partner: if it’s not mandatory, there is a high chance I will just skip it.
My Ship30for30 Atomic Essays
- Day 1: Ship & Learn
- Day 2: Side Project List Paralysis
- Day 3: What I learned from 7M views on YouTube.
- Day 4: Going All-in
- Day 5: 2021 Process
- Day 6: Have you ever heard of Pharaoh Ants?
- Day 7: Bulletproof Process
- Day 8: The Many-Faced God of Email Marketing
- Day 9: Unbundling Email Marketing.
- Day 10: Essential Email Marketing for your Online Store
- Day 11: SaaS + Email Marketing
- Day 12: Minimum Writing Agreement
- Day 13: My country?
- Day 14: Second Life
- Day 15: You can earn money creating animated emojis
- Day 16: Urbex the internet
- Day 17: Build an audience first
- Day 18: Turn it into 💸
- Day 19: Financial tips for my 20yo self
- Day 20: Digital Worlds Memories
- Day 21: Allowing Self-Reflection
- Day 22: Twitch as a school
- Day 23: Twitter Eras
- Day 24: What’s your MUT?
- Day 25: Why does one move abroad when others don’t?
- Day 26: Twitch Marketing V2
- Day 27: Are cohort-based courses the solution for a better completion rate?
- Day 28: The
- Day 29: Diving into the knowledge of other minds
- Day 30: 30 for 30 ✔️